Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a great day! I sure am!
We are putting the finishing touches on the new teleconference system which will roll out Thursday with my Web Marketing Class. This new system will be in FULL effect starting November 10, 2008. I will be posting the full schedule in the events section, as well as emailing a PDF you can download and put on your fridge, computer, cork board, where ever you want.
Please watch my posts, your email and the WriteWise Blog for updates.
I am a dork however. (yes, I know its a shock!) I scheduled the web marketing class during the Infopreneuring course because I wasn't thinking. It happens! SO let's bump Web Marketing to 6:00 pm MST or 5:00 PST on Thursday.
Here's the schedule: all times are Pacific Time
Monday
2:00 PM Getting Free Publicity (resumes in two weeks, Dian is out of town)
3:00 PM Writing a Book
5:00 PM Infopreneuring Help Session
Tuesday
4:00 PM Book Prep
641.715.3838
passcode: 4455
5:00 PM Help Session
641.715.3838
passcode: 4455
Wednesday
6:00 PM Masters Call (1st Wed of Month) That means TOMORROW NIGHT
641.715.3838
passcode: 2242
Thursday
4:00 PM Orientation for New Students
641.715.3838
passcode: 4343
5:00 PM Web Marketing
Using new system (more info to come)
6:00 PM Infopreneuring
641.715.3838
passcode: 5638
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment