Good Afternoon WriteWise Authors,
It just about here, the WriteWise Book Camp! Here's a sneak peak at the agenda for this fabulous 3 day event. We will be doing things a little different this time. In addition to the main sessions, we will have breakout sessions to help you focus down on the specific training you need. If you haven't already registered, please do so. If you can only attend part of the book camp, we welcome you! Please register so we can ensure we have enough materials for everyone.
https://bookwise.wufoo.com/forms/writewise-boot-camp/
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Monday
9-12 am Main Session (Richard and Robert)
12-1:30 pm Lunch Own Your Own
1:30 -2:00 pm Main Session - Awards and Recognition
2:00 - 2:45 pm Break Out Sessions (Self Publishing, Publicity and Web Marketing)
2:45-3:00 pm Break
3:00 - 4:00 pm Break Out Sessions (Promoting Your Book, Book Proposal, Web Marketing)
4:00 -6:00 pm Main Session (Richard and Robert)
Tuesday
9-12:30 pm Main Session (Richard and Robert)
12:30-2:00 pm Lunch On Your Own
2:00 -2:30 pm Main Session (Richard and Robert)
2:30 - 3:15 pm Breakout Sessions (Developing a Website, How to Work with Your Editor, Out of the Box Marketing)
3:15-3:30 pm Break
3:30 -4:30 pm Breakout Sessions (Branding on the Web, How to Critique Your Book, Out of the Box Marketing)
4:30-6:00 pm Main Session
7:00-9:00 pm Dinner with Groups by Genre
Wednesday
9:00-10:00 am Main Session (Richard and Robert)
10:00 - 10:45 am Breakout Sessions (Self Publishing Checklist, Book Coordination, Working with an Illustrator)
10:45 - 11:00 am Break
11:00 - 12:00 pm Breakout Sessions (Self Publishing Checklist, Book Coordination, Panel Discussion with Illustrators)
12:00-1:30 pm Lunch On Your Own
1:30-2:00 pm Main Session
2:00-2:45 pm Breakout Sessions (Publishing Business, Magnify Your Product Line)
2:45 - 3:00 pm Break
3:00 - 6:00 pm Main Session and Wrap Up (Richard and Robert)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know who reads this, but I just wanted to say thanks for a great Book Camp. It was well worth the time and effort to get there. As always, I was reminded of why I joined WriteWise and how much I appreciate all I am learning and especially the amazing people associated with it. Great to see all of you!
Post a Comment